low cost and reliable shared account ....

My friend needs a cheap and reliable shared account and he has found some info about these hosts: ifastnet.com and keenweb.co.uk, which company would you have a deal with? Any ideas?

Check hardware setup and prices, also you check with some other alternatives also like spicyhost or leasedlayer, and select better on as per your requirement.

low cost shared hosting many company provide but compare plan price or support.

I know Dailyrazor.com as best fit for anyone. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Both companies ifastnet.com and keenweb.co.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their Core Mission is to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet every possible requirements that you may have! Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

Never heard about both of them. As per my experience, if you are using hosting services for the first time then visit scopehosts.com for reliable and stable hosting services with great customer support.

I think Vantage Funds & Share Account is give you a low cost and reliable share account and many benefits provide as well.

Why you have chosen these companies ?

My suggestion is simple: https://www.hostwinds.com/

May I recommend ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

You should go with ViUX.com hosting deals without a doubt. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say hostwinds.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

ViUX.com is one of best choice for you.