Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I haven't really gone the twitter way. I am to busy with face book to add another.

Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging allows you to send tweets to twitter the rest of the world. Posts Tweets are limited to 140 characters, which can be on any topic you wish to discuss. You can send and receive updates from Twitter and using a short message service , RSS, instant messaging, e-mail or via a third party application.

So it uses your twitter updates automatically so you don't have to type in what you are doing to twitter and yahoo? If so, how?

I also use twitter for marketing but at the first time it was just for meeting friends, Know i like it for marketing and it does great work for my business.directtohomeappliances choose hot tubs direct reviews

I haven't really gone the twitter way. I am to busy with facebook to add another.

I use twitter to post offers and deals. I post around 720 post / day via api. And the money are coming.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Twitter offers you Microblogging service as well as a source of communication and you know the importance of communication in marketing.

I know twitter is a good way to markteting..
    But I don't know how can I have a best use...
    I just following and write some informa

Twitter, like many social media applications, it can be addictive and time-sucking. Make a quick decision about how much time you spend, the size of your "tribe" of supporters will be. Do not worry how many followers he is competitive, instead of them, it will eventually wear you out.

Twitter is on the best micro blogging website. You can market your product and services through twitter. Best way to market you service is to post tweets frequently.

twitter is an micro blogging site. It can be used to promote your business online

Twitter is as well a decent tool to link with your customers such as to bring up-to-date them around fresh proposals and desiring them for their birthdates and anniversaries.
    Last edited by rosstaylor987; 08-04-2011 at 02:13 AM.

It's funny that they have made a twitter account but they only opened account twice, really they don't like it all because i don't really understand its mechanics and they detect it quite uninteresting. They are more of facebook user.

Twitter is one of the best way to advertise their website, form their network first, attempt to build the network with their niche, then communicate with the companions and also attempt to maintain better relations with them.

Twitter is a very good tool for getting a good number of traffics for a site. Using Twitter is always helpful. I just love this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast