What is the most secure place to buy reseller plans?

I would like to compare many different reseller hosting offers and need to know about as much as possible place which offer reseller plans. I have found as it has quite a good reputation and offers nice reseller hosting plans.
    My requirements are 50GB space and 500Gb bandwidth, Linux.
    Is the price reasonable for their reseller plans?
    What alternative can you recommend me to look at?

I selected godaddy to host any web... and its very cheap plus best hosting provider...kindly check the website

www.godaddy.com
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

Once you said you need secure place what did you meant?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Taking into account your requirements I can put forward a suggestion to compare several reseller hosting plans. Have a look at webintellects.com, site5.com and apthost.com reseller hosting plans. These are reliable companies and if you compare their plans, no doubt, you will find the best place to deal with.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I would like to compare many different reseller hosting offers and need to know about as much as possible place which offer reseller plans. I have found as it has quite a good reputation and offers nice reseller hosting plans.
    SharkSpace, HostGator, & ThePrimeHost are a few other possibilities to consider. I don't have personal experience with either sharkspace or theprimehost, but from what I've heard on forums, etc there service is good. I had a hostgator account a few years ago, and the hosting was, for the most part, very good.

go 4 godaddy it's the best

Hello
    I assume first of all you need to understand why you need reseller accounta nd what they can be used for?
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

You can get reseller hosting plans from nearly anywhere. No one goes out of their way to have insecure hosting so really secure is common. Find a reputable place, that offers good support and a fair price (not just the cheapest).
    Charlie R
    SHFHosting
    Shared & Reseller Hosting | SSL Certificates | Domain Registration

Many companies are secure. I personally know webhostgiant.com being great in the security, eimg online since 2000 and offering one of the cheapest price for hosting. They also offer SSL certs.

Callisto - Your post doesnt really say "How" they are secure. So how are they secure since you have personal experience. Saying Cheapest price, SSL Certs etc... doesnt really talk about what the OP was asking does it?

In my point of view godaddy is the best.

Reseller

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    If you have a good budget you can use Host-gator and Go-daddy Or similar other comapny but if you think that you have a little budget and you can trust any new company then I invited you to use nirvana technology and traders....Unbelievable support and very minimal rate...

Excellent reseller solutions are offered by the company called hostsvault.com. they are offering stable services fopr affordable price thus being highly attractive. I suppose they are worth of attention.

You can find via using www.findmyhost.com, as per my opinion I like resellerclube.
    It is very secure and reliable........