What is the most secure place to buy reseller plans?

I would like to compare many different reseller hosting offers and need to know about as much as possible place which offer reseller plans. I have found pinellashosting.com as it has quite a good reputation and offers nice reseller hosting plans.
    My requirements are 50GB space and 500Gb bandwidth, Linux.
    Is the price reasonable for their reseller plans?
    What alternative can you recommend me to look at?

Have you tried to compare it to Theplanet hosting plans?

I don't see any 500GB bandwidth reseller account on their site. Anyway, if you need that much, have you ever considered VPS solution?
    3inetwork.com - Managed hosting solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Hybrid servers
    We offer you uptime!

Heck that high of bandwidth barely comes with a dedicated server LOL

I wonder which kind of the security you are talking about?
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Well, I think that pinellashosting.com reseller hosting plans look really good and affordable and there are many useful features.
    You will get much disk space and think that the amount of bandwidth will be enough for you. I think you will make the right decision to choose this company.

Be careful with the TOS reading
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

One of my friends expressed nice words about the services pinellashosting.com provides and I personally think that you can trust this company. It provides 99.9% network uptime, 100% customers satisfaction and you will be happy dealing with their support as he told me that they are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in many issues related to the hosting usage.

Consider managed vps.....the right choice for you.
    CHHOST.NETBusiness Grade Hosting
    Xen, OpenVZ, Windows & IP-PBX VPS HostingCompany Web Hosting with Push Mail Ready!
    Available @ USA, Germany & Malaysia | Accept: Paypal, Payza & Liberty Reserve

I advice you to visit a web hosting review site.

Spry would be a good choice. I'm not certain if they offer reseller accounts, but their dedicated servers, VPS's and shared hosting accounts are top notch especially support.

Thanks for sharing answers. I was searching for this answers from many times and posted this thread in many forums but i was not able to find out the answers. I think now it will help me out in my problems.

There are many host provider and selecting the right web hosting provider can be a difficult business decision..How to select a web host should be based on a number of factors.

How much space and bandwidth do you require?
    What is your monthly budget?

Once you finalize the upper part, then next is to chose the correct hosting provider. First of all search for top ranking hosting providers, short list them. Then check out there support through live-chat ( here you can experience the actual service ). And later on decide the one as per your requirement.

Best of luck!