it is safe webhosting i am not sure

hi
    i have founded webhosting unlimited free but its safe?
    can everyone tell me ,im not webmaster but i want create website im beginner
    https://hostt24.com

Feedback please thanks

Hi, I think you need to check out for some Affordable SSD Shared hosting. Its best option for befinners. I recommend scopehosts.com for reliable and best hosting services.

Yes it's a free hosting provider but only for year and I don't think so it's a safe, because if you running your website than your data must be secure. You have to see also the security of your data. It's better you can purchase good hosting for your website.

IMHO, kvchosting.com ssd hosting is great. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

Quality and Security is very important in business, check many of web-hosting providers, who are providing high hardware setup including SSD and best customer supports with moneyback guarantee.and select better plan as per your requirement.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Security is the key aspect for any hosting provider. However, they are providing free host you must check how secure their hosting platform is. If you are going to launch a site from which, you are going to earn in future. I would suggest you to go with other secure hostings like Cloudways. Having Cloudways as your host provider, you don't need to worry about security. They provide secure and fast PHP hosting along with many other features which helps you speed up your site.

Unlimited is not possible but many customers don't know that how much bandwidth or disk they need so they prefer to use unlimited hosting.

I never use them so can't post review but you can find unlimited hosting in offer section of this forum.
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

For beginners means you go with managed services, as per my research ctrlswitches is best one, because they are providing only managed services, and high-end hardware setup with very quick customer support service, prices also very less.

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005
    Yes it's a free host company but only for year and I don't think so it's a secure, because if you operating your site than your information must be protected. You have to see also the protection of your information. It's better you can buy good web page hosting service for your site.

you can give me more information about https://hostt24.com ?