Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is image optimization in SEO ?

Hello friends,

I would like to know, What is image optimization in SEO ?

If you are for instance a blogger or write articles for an online magazine or newspaper, you encounter this question on a probably daily basis: should I add an image to my article? The answer is “Yes”. Images make an article more vivid and can actually contribute to improving the SEO for your article. In this post, I’d like to explain the steps that should be taken to fully optimize an image for SEO.

Image optimization is the process of optimizing your website images to rank higher in search engines. Defining the images with alternative text helps Google robots to read and know about your website images and rank them in search engines.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

it’s the text that the search engine uses to understand images.

On page search engine optimization - On-page search engine optimization refers to all of the matters that you could do for your website to help you rank better, consisting of page titles, inner linking, meta tags & descriptions, and so forth.
    The Video Marketers Profit Mining System
    Vid Reaper Review|
    Vid Reaper Bonus | Vid Reaper Demo

You must add alt text for all images with keyword
    Last edited by JennyAlonso; 10-13-2016 at 08:39 AM.

Alt text is used to highlight the identity of an image when you hover over it with your mouse cursor. It also shows as text to all users when there are problems rendering the image. Additionally, it is used by screen readers that help the visually impaired navigate the web.

For image optimization you have to work for image that is required to be optimized. This optimization can be through white hat SEO ?

Image optimization is really important in SEO. For optimization of image, use ALT text/tag for this purpose.

Image SEO should be in every online marketeer's and copywriter's toolbox. Here's what you should take in account to optimize your images!

You must put alt text for image and rename for photo with related keyword.

Images make an article more vivid and can actually contribute to improving the SEO for your article

What is image optimization?
    Image optimization is using the most compressed (smallest file size) yet visually acceptable image in the proper file format for the specific role of the image.
    Last edited by pablohunt2812; 10-25-2016 at 07:31 AM.
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

Quote Originally Posted by kunalkumar View Post
    Hello friends,

I would like to know, What is image optimization in SEO ?
    It is an important part of Search Engine Optimization. Every image should be enriched with the alternative text. It will help web crawler to identify your image and rank it higher in search engine results. If your website has fully optimized pages, then it will definitely get higher rank in search engine results.

If you want to utilize image optimization services, then

Visit https://weblicence.in where you will get premium quality image optimization services, web design and development, app design and development, SEO services, IT security etc. at easily affordable charges.
    Last edited by Weblicence; 10-27-2016 at 03:00 AM.

Image optimization is one of the main factors of SEO in which we are going to add the title and alt tag for the users and Search Engines to understand the purpose of Images.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast