Invoicing Reminder

I have a reseller account, and I have WHM access. I wolud like to know is there any software, either server or stand alone software that will remind me when the client needs to be invoiced. I do not want it to process the invoice as I have a seperate system for this,I just need it to remind me that their invoice is due to be sent.

can anybody help.

I believe that is ciuld be done automatically in help with this panel
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Can just use google calendar. If you are using WHMCS it will do it all automatically for you. There is also phpcoin in fantastico and accountlab is going free. I am not sure of the features in it anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by RH1 View Post
    Can just use google calendar. If you are using WHMCS it will do it all automatically for you. There is also phpcoin in fantastico and accountlab is going free. I am not sure of the features in it anymore though
    Goood idea altough he is looking to send the invoices in the automated way abd in the right way
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

You will need someone who is good in PHP and MySQL for that(Advicable). Infact it will send the incoive when due without you knowing.

The best would be to get WHMCS installed which automates everything
    • Grservers.com
    • Quality Hosting Services - Shared, Resellers, Shoutcast, FFMPEG Plans

Quote Originally Posted by grservers View Post
    The best would be to get WHMCS installed which automates everything
    I agree
    That is the best solution here

The best when your customers have recurring billing cycle. That would be better as for you as for your customers
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Quote Originally Posted by rumsfo View Post
    The best when your customers have recurring billing cycle. That would be better as for you as for your customers
    But he would still need to check whether the invoice has been paid or not.
    But I agree, the perfect solution would be to simply install WHMCS which takes care of everything.

The invoice can be generated by the billing system, btw What billing system you're using?

+1 for whmcs, but you can probably do something similar with a paypal merchant account too I suspect.
    Charlie R
    SHFHosting
    Shared & Reseller Hosting | SSL Certificates | Domain Registration