What would make you want to switch Hosting Providers?

Hi Everyone,

Thought this would be a good opportunity to reach out to you on, what would make you want to switch from your current hosting provider to a new one?

Price?
    Service?
    Support?
    location?
    NuWeb Hosting - http://www.NuWebHosting.com - Powered By - Zosting.com
    Shared Hosting | Dedicated Server | VPS Hosting
    *Continuous Backups, 24/7 Phone & E-mail support, Instant Activation, Softaculous, Major Credit Cards And Paypal Accepted*

There may come a time when you’ll need to switch web hosts, and although on the face of it such a task may seem like a troublesome process that perhaps is not worth your time, it’s certainly something that you’ll have to go through if circumstances change for the worse at your current hosting provider. Add the risk of downtimes to the equation, and a website migration is likely to scare away anyone who is not experienced in such matters. Albeit fairly complicated, there are some steps you have to follow in a certain order to make the switch as smooth as possible. Knowing when and what to do can help you minimize or even avoid downtime altogether.
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

I'd say, it depends on migration process to ensure there is minimal downtime, a good host will help with the migration process or do it for you, if managed hosting / server option is selected.
    NuWeb Hosting - http://www.NuWebHosting.com - Powered By - Zosting.com
    Shared Hosting | Dedicated Server | VPS Hosting
    *Continuous Backups, 24/7 Phone & E-mail support, Instant Activation, Softaculous, Major Credit Cards And Paypal Accepted*

First of all any web hosting check reviews,price,features and support.

Service, support and finally price in that order. The most important a think is the plan you sign because it handles your site or whatever. Second is the support because of the eventual but often happening problems and hiccups. Finally if you sign some plan most of the times you are satisfied with price and to change only because of the price to me seems less possible.

"what would make you want to switch from your current hosting provider to a new one?"
    The most common reasons I'd say that make people want to switch their current host are:
    -having too much downtime with their current host
    -bad support
    -high renewal costs

Some host provide Free migration.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

@ nuwebhosting All are important while selecting web host or while switching to new host. First check reviews, select the hosting package as per your needs. check out for any Ongoing Discounts. Contact the customer support team to check whether response is quick or not. Even check whether they have alternative solution for any technical issues. Clarify all your doubts and choose web hosting provider wisely.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

For me its Best Customer support. I rely on Scopehosts.com for best customer support on reliable hosting services.

5 months ago I decided to switch to digitalserver.com.mx cos they offer hosting in Mexico along with real MX ips.

Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time. They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was.

There could be various reasons to switch your present hosting provider but costly renewal and bad technical support could be main reason.
    Accountant in a leading QuickBooks Hosting Provider company.

Service, support and finally price in that order. The most important a think is the plan you sign because it handles your site or whatever. Second is the support because of the eventual but often happening problems and hiccups. Finally if you sign some plan most of the times you are satisfied with price and to change only because of the price to me seems less possible.

I used to have different hosts, and had a lot of problems with down time, especially email. It was killing us and so I researched hosts based on uptime and price, looking for a new home. I chose Hostwinds.com about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

Purchase a new web host

There are a variety of hosting providers out there, each with its own configuration. You will need to evaluate which is right for you based on a number of factors, such as cost, required space, and server configuration, to name a few. When purchasing, consider registering your domain to a third party provider so that in case you do ever need to switch hosts again, your domain can come with you more easily and without any potential complications.