Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

reseller solutions

hi, guys i want to start my own business of reseller hosting. but i don't about it. can anyone tell me who is the reliable reseller hosting provider.

Have you already learned the market? Do you know who will you sell that?
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

can anyone tell me who is the reliable reseller hosting provider?

Reseller web hosting is best solution for a successive business start. I suggest you ***** which provides support of multiple sub domains and latest database along with 99%uptime and reliable technical support. I got free graphical control panel of Plesk when I started hosting with them. I have never face any problem of server downtime till now. You can also try their cost effective reseller solutions.

Last edited by RH1; 10-05-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Arrow

A good source of info about running a web hosting business can be found at webhostingtalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by bjdea1 View Post
    A good source of info about running a web hosting business can be found at webhostingtalk.com
    That is good source for the reviews not for the finding right web hosting solution
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Good reseller solutions i know are provided by hostsvault.com, as well by hqhost.net.

hostsvault is currently offering 50% discount fr5o the users ordering hosting for longer than a month with the code HV50OFF.

hqhost.net is cheap, and pretty reasonable being longstanding business player and reliable provider.

I believe one of them, or even both could suit your needs.

It depends on what you need too. Some hosts only offer Linux-based hosting, meanwhile some choose Windows-based servers only. Give us more details of your requirements

Thanks.
    3inetwork.com - Managed hosting solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Hybrid servers
    We offer you uptime!

WHT always the good place for you to search a good provider...
    also other hosting forum.
    CHHOST.NETBusiness Grade Hosting
    Xen, OpenVZ, Windows & IP-PBX VPS HostingCompany Web Hosting with Push Mail Ready!
    Available @ USA, Germany & Malaysia | Accept: Paypal, Payza & Liberty Reserve

You will have nice reseller experience dealing with webhostingbuzz.com and also nice reseller plans are offered by proaxxs.net. Both companies are flexible and are able to meet all your needs on favorable terms. So, compare them and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Kindly check www.godaddy.com.... its provide best solution and with cheap cost

i found alot of website and tested but godaddy provide best customer solutions
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

Godaddy might be a giant in domain registration, but it's not the best for hosting, I believe. In fact, I have read some bad reviews about Godaddy. Might be you can share us your story with Godaddy?
    3inetwork.com - Managed hosting solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Hybrid servers
    We offer you uptime!

If you don't know much about hosting bussines better go with a host that offers End user support and WHMCS. When you gain some experience and your business grow you could get a VPS or a Dedicated server.
    • Grservers.com
    • Quality Hosting Services - Shared, Resellers, Shoutcast, FFMPEG Plans

Well, i suppose the company I jave recently have relations with - hostsvault.com - could be useful for the people looking for transparent and inexpensive reseller solutions.

Thy to get as many offers as you can from the parent web host, and consider the support given by them to the clients, after the comparison you can get a clear idea which web host to select
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

also there are some companies which do not offer specialized reseller account but allow to resell from the huge shared accounts thus making the reselling cheaper, such companies as webhostgiant.com are rather popular as a reseller hosts.

Among suggested I was attracted very much by hostsvault.com. This this coma[pny has a great potential as a reseller provider.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast