Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well many companies can be very reliable and meet your needs. I would take people suggestions here, and do a little private eye work yourself.

Either take some peoples suggestions, or hit up the forums for offers / deals. I'd then test out the host your choosing to make sure they meet your needs.

For example, if your main concern is very good / fast support, you could always fire in a few help desk tickets through out the day / night, and see how they talk to you, if their answers are informative and helpful, etc.

I would also then go looking for any bad reviews and if you find any, you can add that to the weight of the host that you are considering.

I'd lay out a bit of groundwork before I go making and purchases as well. At a very least, you should do the following.

1.) What size plans do I want to offer? What would I need to make money? You may find this answer after you do a bit of window shopping of hosts to see what they will actually give you.
    2.) Does the host meet those needs (and hopefully exceed them)?
    3.) Can I grow with the host in question?
    4.) Budget? Can you afford this for a few months while you are trying to gain clients?
    5.) Support? Do they have at least 24x7 email / ticket support? How fast is their ticket turn around? Your business will be only as reputable as your hosts helps you out. So when the chips are down , the thing you are going to want is a host that will give you the answers fast , and gets the problem fixed.

I'm sure I'm missing some other major questions you'll want to ask yourself and the host , but this should get you started.
    Charlie R
    SHFHosting
    Shared & Reseller Hosting | SSL Certificates | Domain Registration

i will prefer you to go some hosting providing company, meet them face to face and ask them that you want to become their reseller. they will give you discounted rates.

You can get the reseller hosting here http://www.goresellers.com/ It provides hosting package and domain at very very cheap cost...

Hay,
    A good source of info about running a web hosting business can be found at webhostingtalk.com

Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

You seem to be needing both linux and windows hosting which means you will probably need to spread that over two providers if you are wanting them to be good, not many hosts do both well. One that you might try is lunarpages.com as they provide both but they are a rarity. What is your budget like? If you are just wanting to save some money I recommend a cheap linux provider like hostgator.com, lunarpages.com, hostnine.com, or bluehost.com

Hello Friends.........

iPass enables resellers to provide a range of services for the mobile workforce that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of their customers. Depending on the scope and model of their business, resellers can build a variety of value-added offerings around core iPass secure connectivity and endpoint management services.

Thanks

reseller solutions

Reselling web hosting services is the most popular business among webmasters who have sound knowledge of hosting and server management which helps them to generate good revenue by providing excellent hosting
    services. You can use your reseller hosting as well. Also if you have many websites and want a control panel such sites, but you do not want to use or a dedicated server, then you can use reseller.

Try searching sites about web hosting.
    Embarrass your competition
    Buy Facebook & Twitter Followers
    www.FanAnimal.com

I will also suggest you myhostingbox.com................. For all type of hosting..

Thanks
    Looking for quality backlink, Try our guest post service & If falling in love share it here www.theloverspoint.com

ResellersPanel, believe we have found the right formula to allow our customers to create their own web hosting companies - by creating a fully automated process, which allows our clients to concentrate on what is really important - finding new clients. We will take care of all the rest. After a simple signup procedure, you will receive an online web hosting store, based on one of our 5 ready-made store templates.

You might need to check with Lunar, I think they have some good ongoing promotions. Not sure if there are coupon codes though. https://imagicon.info/cat/6-5/1.gif

My vote is also for webhostingtalk.com these are really good, you can try this once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12