Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for offshore server in Russia

Thinking to start business in Russia and need help to find the best hosting with servers located over there for my online presence.
    What can you say about Superbithost.com and their offshore hosting services? Is their customer support helpful?
    Any information on Hostplay.com and their server stability?
    Any better deals you know? What host would you choose if you were me?

From what i've heard i think Reg.Ru are good.

Reg.ru is better in my view

===>> There is no denying the fact that Hostplay.com is really perfect option where you will have opportunity to get quality hosting services.
    Their server locations are Russia, Sweden, Netherlands and Luxembourg. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

++ vote for hostplay.com and their affordable servers in Russia - pricing looks reasonable.
    SPECIAL: Get a 5% Lifetime Discount on Any Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF5HP

Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

I suggest Scopehosts.com for for high configuration dedicated servers located at russia. excellent support and great uptime.

I must say superbithost.com offshore hosting plans impressed me a lot, I got to know that their service were trustworthy, they also offer nice free extras and responsive staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I think Reg.ru is better than for you

Very useful post thanks for sharing.

According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com can be suitable for meeting the needs of many IT users with a tight budget.
    Their servers are as solid as a rock and plans are full of useful resources. Prices are affordable.

i have plan to do business online too.

Superbithost.com is the best offshore web hosting provider. They accept bitcoin, offer nice SSL Certificates and Ddos protection.

Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime. Highly recommended!

Well, what are your server and bandwidth requirements? Transit in Russia is more expensive than in Europe so I wouldn't expect cheap prices especially for high-bandwidth plans. What a lot of people do is rent a server in Stockholm as it is the closest European DC with great connectivity - all of the Russian ISPs peer here. So you're having good quality HW + Bandwidth and if you're looking for great customer care as well, I would check 10Gbps.io

Their prices are affordable and the network is great and they offer a 7-day trial

Superbithost.com is the best offshore web hosting provider. 24/7 support. reconment for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast