Thread: VPS in UK

VPS in UK

What's the best VPS provider in UK?
    I'm looking for a trustworthy one and hosting.co.uk was advised me to try, have you ever tried them?
    How do they work in reality?

I have not used thier services. give a try to ctrlswitches.com, they have affordable managed VPS plans with free Managed support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose kim View Post
    I have not used thier services. give a try to ctrlswitches.com, they have affordable managed VPS plans with free Managed support.
    But do you use their services? If yes, please let us know your website address hosted with them

We do also provide UK based VPS plans since 2007, see our client's reviews on Trustpilot to learn more.

Sounds like a self promotion above but anyone considering signing up with a hosting company, should first get a REAL image of the promoted company by the REAL customers and then decide.
    May the force be with you
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I can also point your attention to SolVPS.com and their Linux and Windows SSD VPS hosting plans in UK.
    They amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

Use VPS deals from hosting.co.uk with no doubts.
    All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP.
    This month Special: Limited time discount code…
    15% off all hosting packages
    Enter this code at checkout: special15off.

I know that rareservers.com is good place where you can order vps hosting solutions in UK.
    The support was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I suggest to have more reliable options. I can name Hostzealot.com that is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

I would say linode.com

- They use server-grade hardware
    - They know Linux + Xen inside out + have their own control panel
    - They are in a great UK datacenter (Telecity Powergate)

We've got a VPS there as a monitoring node which has been up over a year with 0 downtime.

https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/
    good support
    Add disk space without having to upgrade your VPS;
    Scale up your CPU and RAM at any time directly from your OVH control panel;
    Learn to control the development of your project by using our guides.