Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Need best hosting plan for my web

I need some cheap rate Hosting plan to host my website. can anyone favor or refer me to solve my problem?
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

So what about requriments and budget?
    What are you going to host there?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Great Price Great Solutions Get online with us

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I need some cheap rate Hosting plan to host my website. can anyone favor or refer me to solve my problem?
    Kindly list down your requirements and we will give you the most affordable rate with the best services and 24x7 support.
    What will the website information be about ?
    www.WebHostingSpider.com

For

Unlimited Linux Hosting, Unlimited Windows Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Corporate Hosting, Payment Hosting, SSL Hosting, Internet Radio Hosting, Internet TV Hosting, Java Hosting.

From India Call Us Now [B]TOLL Free1800 3000 6500[/B]
    Out Side India +91 413 3011777.

Telling us of your web requirements could be recommended as web projects might need light or strong shared accounts or in some cases dedicated servers.

There are a lot of them. Check web hosting directory on the hostsearch and I assume you will be able to find something interesting there
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Try looking through the deals of such comapnies as kodohost.com and iwhic.com. These are cheapest RELIABLE hosts I know and may recommend, formerly having had a great experience.

They are most likely to meet your requirements whatever they are.

thanks to guide me
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

you can list your requirement here, and you will get the best plan for your website.
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

What kind of website are we talking about here cos it will be suicidal to join the bandwagon of some cheap host if your website is database driven but if it's a static web page then it will be OK.

I disagree with afam4eva -
    Cheaper shared hosts dont always mean sacrificing database driven sites. But your requirements are definitely something if given we can point you in the best direction

Cheap hosting is noth the way to go. I think you need realible one but with doacount
    Can recommend you pacifichost.com. Use fallfest and you will have 50% discount
    I hope that will help you
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Go for cheap and best host.. according to me better for is justhost or webhostingpad.. both r good and so cheaper

There are quite cheap but reliable deals offered at hostsvault.com, the company is offering prices below average for the services quality above average, so I think you might be interested.

Diadem technologies provide reliable hosting with a multitude of hosting solutions like shared Linux and Windows hosting solutions, reseller hosting plans, dedicated server solutions, clustered dedicated server solutions, failover solutions, etc.They may not be the cheapest but with over 500 clients, 2500+ hosted domains and 10 years of committed service they definitely deserve a mention.

Regards

Aditya
    Last edited by diademtech; 10-15-2009 at 06:42 AM.
    Diadem Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    RAID10 Enabled Web Hosting

As you may know the truth comes out of comparison research and for this reason I can advise you to check several companies:
    Marblehost.com, Citadelhost.com and Exmasters.com
    You will have great network uptime and the speed connectivity provided by these decent companies is perfect. I highly recommend them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast