Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I find discounts on VPS plans?

I have just found out that proaxxs.net started to offer their VPS plans started at $7.99 per month. Frankly speaking I have never seen such cheap VPS plans.

Do you know this company? As it turned out, some of my colleagues suggested me to look at this company, so I decided to know more about them from forum members.

If that service new to the company you are talking about I'm afraid that would be impossible to get more information about it
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I think you should check their reviews to insure about reliability of their services, just don't go for the cheaper prices.

Ask the company, but after looking at what is offered at their site, I would recommend you to search for something more realiable that a VPS on the 500MHZ CPU/..

Try serverpoint.com - this company often gives the price cut off and is highly reliable, recommended and well known.

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    I think you should check their reviews to insure about reliability of their services, just don't go for the cheaper prices.
    And in addition ask them about the coupon codes if they have some to share
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

The promo code / coupon code KH4LIFE when used on the VS2-VS5 VPS plans, will receive 50% off the first month followed by a 15% lifetime discount. Remember this coupon is accepted on monthly subscriptions only, so if the coupon is used on quarterly or annual payments, they we will cancel the order accordingly.

Hosting companies often keep introducing special coupons and promo codes for limited time periods, which encourages new customers to join, or provides a good opportunity for webmasters to migrate to a new hosting. It is always a good idea to search for working hosting coupons, to get that extra discount before you join a new hosting service.

I am sure that you will have nice hosting experience dealing with Proaxxs.net and strongly believe that you will get what you are looking for and also receive excellent customer service. According to reviews, it will suit you down to the ground.

Take additional 10% OFF for life with coupon code 10OFF4LIFE.

Hello,

Try to use google, you may able to find more offer on that

I have checked proaxxs.net VPS hosting plans and would like to say that they are resourceful and affordable. I found the code "5OFF4LIFE".
    I think you will make the right decision to choose this company as the abundance of good feedbacks makes this company preferable.

Cheap VPS deals I have seen from a2hosting company, their VPS deals are resourceful and well-supported.
    Many useful features are available from them.

Take additional 10% OFF for life with coupon code 10OFF4LIFE.
    Thanks for sharing discount on Proaxxs.net VPS hosting plans.
    I was impressed by the cheap pricing offered by this company.
    I should say that their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I have noticed that proaxxs.net started to offer VPS specials recently.
    They start from $6.83/mo.
    This company always offers some specials and discounts from time to time.

I am thankful for your useful inputs, as I see, proaxxs.net has nice reputation and webmasters appreciate them. I bought VPS hosting plans and their support was very helpful and explained me everything I needed to do.

Thanks guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I have noticed that proaxxs.net started to offer VPS specials recently.
    They start from $6.83/mo.
    This company always offers some specials and discounts from time to time.
    I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol

Quote Originally Posted by angle25 View Post
    I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol
    I wonder if you have read the post you are quoting?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast