Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

server at low price is in need

I'm looking for a cheap server and two hosts were advised me to try - hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, which server would you choose being in my place?

Do you have any specific requirements? What is your monthly budget? What about RAM, HD and Bandwidth requirements?

I am 100% sure that Hostwinds would be the best solution for your needs.
    I am fully impressed by their dedicated servers, they offer a great variety of solutions along with super fast processors.
    In conclusion, it is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.

Hello Bobby, what is your budget? I recommend you to have a look at vps9 networks metal servers, very reasonable and highly configured.

To obtain server with highest stability I recommend to use pmgchosting.com without hesitations. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There are many hosting providers from which you may avail hosting. You need to compare plans on web hosting review websites and search for the most appropriate hosting for you. Not a single hosting company has perfect plans for everyone as some of them usually provide things that are unnecessary for you like too much space etc. I personally recommend you Znetlive, as they are very economical and better in services as compare to many other big fishes out there.

Indeed pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support guys are kind and professional.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If your target is US based companies you need to have a look at kvchosting.com as well. they have really fast servers and they are one of the best SSD providers here and over there.

I have done research and must admit pmgchosting.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.

I think I page is performing good in hosting with strong uptime. It's the cheap hosing provider in all over the golbe.It's the best time to grab ipage black friday at cheap price.I found the youtube link showing I page black friday deal check the link to grab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BgrkTEd054

As you are looking for a low price hosting and the site is based on PHP, then I would recommend you to go with Cloudways. On Cloudways you can run your server on 1-click as low as 7$/month. Some of the major benefits of Cloudways including 24/7 support are:

* 1-Click app deployment
    * 1-Click git deployment
    * HTTP/2
    * 1- Click Free Let's Encrypt installation

My experience with pmgchosting.com is excellent. They provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.

Many company cheap price provide service so search on Google and compare price.

Try considering kvchosting.com and their dedicated hosting packages - they start from $89.99/mo.
    Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Sky Host is providing VPS server, dedicated server, email server, and Pakistan based servers at minimal costs in all over Pakistan. If you are looking for economical server packages then we are the best choice to put your site live across the globe 24/7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast