SSD VPS account from a decent hosting provider

SSD VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za are to my liking and I have to choose the best one, what is that from your point of view?

compare ctrlswitches.com with a2hosting.com , I guess ctrlswitches has more features and very cost -effective.

kvchosting.com - they are the best SSD provider here and over there. They have own facilities and servers and they are considered as the best provider for SSD. You can have a look and check them.

As an alternative option I suggest Hostwinds.com that is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Web Werks deliver highly value services like faster loading speeds, high performance bandwidth and an impressive 99.995% uptime guarantee. Our VPS hosting plan comes with the ease of free setup and easy deployment, full root access and maximum uptime with lowest latency.

Hi Bobby,

I would recommend Webline-Services SSD VPS, they have great 24/7 support and excellent prices also.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

VPS9 Networks has perfect high-quality SSD VPS plans with special discounts. Contact the live support team for further details or you can PM us.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

You're welcome, 13 countries in Europe :
    https://www.yoorshop.fr/hosting-vps-ssd-europe.php

Top performance hosting in Europe for Wordpress, Prestashop, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, Magento...
    VPS ans VPN services offered also
    https://www.yoorshop.fr

I am using 4Goodhosting.com SSD VPS and I can say that the customer support is very helpful based on my experience. They are active 24 hours and responds very fast often with full solution. The support agents helped me transfer my site files without any hesitation. Their servers are solid and 100% up. The pricing is reasonable. Just give them a try.

If you are looking for quality vps you will be pleased with JVMHost.com. They have solid servers which cost not much and have quality support which is online for 24 hours.

If you are looking for a managed VPS hosting at a low price, I would recommend you to go with Cloudways. Cloudways provides managed php hosting over four giant cloud and VPS providers DigitalOcean, Vultr, GCE, AWS and one container provider Kyup. At the low price you will get a 24/7 live support, free let's encrypt SSL, http2 along with a 1-click installation of different PHP frameworks. Among the above-mentioned things, best things about Cloudways is its ThunderStack which speed up your site.

I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com as the one of best option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

According to my research Hostwinds.com hosting is trustworthy. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with, servers are powerful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hi,

You can look on https://launchhost.net/ we have SSD VPSen only. its a dutch hosting with a english support!