How to keep yourself safe in shared hosting environment?

Hello friends,

I would like to know, How to keep yourself safe in shared hosting environment?

- The first and foremost thing is to use complex passwords. Equally important is to use different passwords if you are using SSH or multiple FTP accounts. Always ensure to keep records of your sensitive information only offline. Do not keep it online.
    - Ensure that the private areas on the site is well sealed off with read-only permission.
    - Take personal initiative to keep regular backup of your site. In a shared hosting platform you can never depend on the hosting company alone.
    - Another important thing is to do a careful study of the track record of web hosting company before joining them.

Shared hosting always sucks because of same IP and same system shared to all users. There is no way to keep secured for shared hosting. We can change password for login information, but not for anything.

If you want to use shared hosting, then choose great companies.

with the problem, my solution is:
    - transfer wp-admin login to an other name
    - use a complex login password
    - with wordpress website, I use ithemes security plugin
    - I use my gmail to register wordpress account. With my gmail, I use verification function by my number phone when I log in my gmail
    - I choose good domain and host providers for my sites

A good host with Cloudlinux, an SSL certificate for your shop and strong passwords/trusted themes should be enough to keep your data safe.

Choose good passwords
    Take out the trash
    Check your permissions
    Backup your data
    Keep your software up to date

The only way someone can connect to your data base is if they have the user, password, db name and the right permissions (or are authorized to access it remotely). This won't happen in a secured shared hosting environment, unless your site has poor security and you get hacked due to an exploit on your side.

Also, remember to use a SSL certificate for your online shop, scan your local PC often and if you use modules or extensions on your shop remember to get them only from trusted sources, try to avoid freeware sites.
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

If you choose a reliable provider with good security measure, shared hosting is perfectly safe; truthfully, it mostly depends from how many products are you selling, what ecommerce platform you're going to use (some work badly on shared) and how many visitors you expect to have.

Shared hosting always sucks because of same IP and same system shared to all users. There is no way to keep secured for shared hosting. We can change password for login information, but not for anything.

If you want to use shared hosting, then choose great companies.