Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the best hosting for such a website in terms of price security stability?

Hello to all,

What is the best hosting for such a website in terms of price security stability?

goddady hosting is best for you. i check it very good

Any shared hosting plan or reasonable VPS would be enough for you. dedicated access will be best for you if you are using hosting services for the first time. You will get almost all best of hosting features with VPS hosting.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

A shared hosting account is cheap, easy to maintain, and sufficient for most new sites. Plus, you can always upgrade to VPS or dedicated hosting in the later stage when your site grows bigger.

I would say kvchosting.com is the one as they have low prices and fast servers and their services are really superb.

Start with basic shared hosting plan. you can get its upgrade anytime. I would recommend you to check scopehosts.com , for SSD shared hosting at very less price.

My vote goes to crocweb.

Check them out.

Cheers!

I know Dailyrazor.com is offering quality hosting solutions with high stability, responsive tech support and at low prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by arianagrand View Post
    Hello to all,

Hostwinds will be good choice. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Use services from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

I suggest A2hosting

If it is a starting project with little to no traffic yet and built with WordPress, any reputable shared hosting should do. I recommend BigScoots, but you can check the offers forum for other options if they doesn't meet your requirements.

The best hosting is NextPointHost web hosting. Stability, great support, and featured control panel.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 04:36 AM.

As for the best host for getting bulletproof service at reasonable rates, I can highly recommend Spm.house

Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast