Which is best tool follow facebook friends..?

Hello friends,

Please tell me, which is best tool follow facebook friends..?

I don't think this kind of tool is available in the market or not but when i researched this question on internet, I had found one Google chrome extension which do similar kind of job. Extension name is "ToolKit for Facebook". I don't know too much about this add-on but i think this will help you.
    Last edited by rajeshparmar; 11-17-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Hi,

If you allow followers, there’s another way for people to follow you and that’s in the form of an unanswered or rejected friend request. If someone requests your friendship via Facebook and you don’t respond, they’ll be following you. People who you unfriend will become your followers too. You’ll see them listed in the list of your followers and they’ll still see your public updates. However, if you’re the one who unfriended them, you will no longer be following them.