Need Linix dedicated server with 500 gbs of HD

Need host offering fastest linux dedicated hosting deals.
    HDD - 500GBs, RAM - 6GBs, Bandwidth - 6TB, Linux
    After some research I've found hostwinds US web host. I like their pricing, but what about their server stability?

Location is not really important, so what host will be better to use in terms of reliability?

I can refer you to go with VPS9.net , very affordable and reliable hosting services. I found hostwinds services are costly than vps9 netwoks. compare both of them in terms of configuration, price, customer support,

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Hostwinds hosting service.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

Your sites and online projects will be in good hands without any doubt!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Use dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, they provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Try https://www.vps9.net/ for best hosting and large size

Cheap and reliable dedicated servers at http://www.serverbing.co.uk

I believe you should have more quality options.
    I can highly recommend Hostzealot.com to you, their pricing is quite reasonable.
    My sites are up in running fast after I've purchased their server hosting.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.

The hostwinds.com customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast. I also like their speed connectivity, it is super fast.
    The price for their dedicated servers is quite reasonable. Go ahead and settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service..

To my mind Hostzealot.com look really affordable. I've contacted them often for questions and they were always there to help. Servers are working smooth.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

As a perfect alternative where you can order affordable dedicated servers, can recommend Kvchosting.com
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

As I see Hostzealot.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

You can try webhostface everything works like a clock. Customer support is responsive and helpful solving any problem you've faced. They respond immediately. You don’t have to wait for hours to contact the live support and you get help with any aspect related to the hosting or not. Servers are fastest and reliable.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know pmgchosting.com are providing fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

I like hostwinds.com facebook page, it is really informative: facebook.com/hostwinds
    They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

If you like their pricing what is your budget? Do you need managed or unmanaged service?