Any one had bought HongKong's VPS?

Hi All, I would like to run my WordPress in Hong Kong market, so now I am seeking a VPS hosting provider from Hongkong, any recommend?
    I search it in Google, normally show me VPShosting
    How about that one?
    Wish you could help me

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    You can get nice VPS hosting deals in Hong Kong if you choose Superbithost.com web host. They accept bitcoin payment which is a good plus.

Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

For best Wordpress hosting services I would suggest you to go with ctrlswitches.com, very affordable and fully managed hosting services.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I can highly recommend QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions. They offer both Linux and Windows vps hosting deals.
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

+ like their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster

Higher price plus higher ping, I am sure that vps from Hong Kong will be much slower

I know much good related to Rareservers.com - try to contact them and tell your needs. Their team will find the best hosting fit.
    Their speed connectivity is perfect. You will be pleased. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Hello,

Do you got any Budget for your Hong Kong VPS?
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

You can go through offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

Hello,,,,
    There are 2 suppliers I've learned who provide VPS from HK. Bandwidth is expensive there so it won't be easy to locate a supplier that is low-cost.
    Joyful working

Have a look at VPS accounts from kvchosting.com and hostingsource.com, their plans have many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Support is troubleshooting and fast.