Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    According to my research Kvchosting.com hosting plans are trustworthy. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

The guys at hostingsource.com respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Yes VPS is okay. I would like you to check out 4Goodhosting.com. They offer reliable VPS hosting and the pricing is reasonable. My VPS account still has a uptime of 100% without any problem. I can say that customer service is really fast and helpful when you need them. They are available 24/7. When I contact them during holidays, they will always respond and then the responses are always within few minutes often with full solution.

If your host is supporting high traffic why you bother to upgrade to VPS? You need you know basic to advance level of system administration. Take regular backup of your websites.

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.

Think of it this way - are you making enough from your business where you would trust it on a $5 or $10 VPS? If it's that important, you should consider a dedicated server with a reliable provider.

VPS hosting is a Virtual Private Server, and is a virtualized server. A VPS encouraging condition reflects a committed server inside a shared hosting condition. It is in actuality both shared hosting and give hosting.
    VPS Hosting is one of a couple sorts of web hosting accounts you can peruse to have your website on the web. To have a website on the web, you require your webpage records on a VPS server. Setting up and managing a server can be exorbitant, and additionally troublesome also. Purchasing web hosting licenses some person to rent space on a web server, making it more straightforward for the typical individual to have a website online in light of the fact that they ought to just exchange their site page archives (no server setup is required on their part).

A virtual private server (VPS, additionally alluded to as Virtual Dedicated Server or VDS) is a strategy for parceling a physical server PC into various servers with the end goal that each has the appearance and capacities of running all alone devoted machine. Each VPS server can run its own particular undeniable working framework, and every server can be freely rebooted.

If you have problems with your current shared hosting plan you can upgrade it to another with better specifications, or you can move to another host. There are web hosting plans with up to 100GB SSD storage which may be suitable for you (but you should know better if they are enough for you or not, it's just my assumption). The best option is to contact a given host’s chat support agent or write them an email and ask them to help you find the best solution for you. Or they may suggest to build a plan with the characteristics that you need. It’s difficult to recommend you a VPS plan, because you should first state all of your requirements like server location, RAM and others. Provide us with a little more info and we may be able to help you find the best plan for you.
    Affordable and reliable VPS hosting plans
    Mikrotik cloud based routers
    Fast and reliable web hosting services , SSD storage, backups and free IP addresses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12