Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dedicated server for speed.

Hi,

I am relatively new to dedicated servers which has brought me to this forum to ask a few questions.

I am wanting to find a powerful dedicated server, something with minimum 12 fast cores/24 hyper threading. More cores and faster the cores/processor the better.

The purpose of the dedicated server is to run an a program that can access all the computers resources to speed up the process. So if the dedicated server has 12 or 24 or 32 cores it can access them all. The more cores, and faster cores, will just speed up the whole process. My computer is very under powered and the application needs to be running 24/7 accessing all of the computers/dedicated servers resources.

I have found some companies that sell these types of dedicated servers but they cost anywhere upwards of 500 dollars per month.

Does anyone know of a company which has what I am looking for but for a cheaper cost?

Can you overclock a dedicated server?

I am also looking into private clouds and I see very little differences between them and a dedicated server. To my knowledge the resources are not shared like a VPS or a public cloud.

Thanks!

I would recommend you to contact warez-host.com team as they offer affordable dedicated servers.
    Try to contact them directly and they will explain everything you may need to know. They offer servers in Russia, Bulgaria, Netherlands and Sweden.

warez-host.com has very poor customer support. I would suggest you to check for alternative host.

I recommend to use pmgchosting.com servers. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and powerful fast hardware.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Try checking comparison sites, they are good for having an idea about the service and prices of each provider.

Try server-finder.com there is a whole range of dedicated server providers listed with some info on the industry as wel..

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

I believe that you will not regret a thing if you choose superbithost.com and their servers.
    China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I can say pmgchosting.com provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.

Try considering https://dcxv.com/en/dedicated.html

Got responses from three different people who can communicate effectively in english, and know what they sell.
    I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service.

Hi,

you can look https://launchhost.net/dedicated.php or you can contact us on livechat.

I have done research and can say pmgchosting.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quality and stable servers are available from hostsailor.com.
    Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.
    Last edited by transilvania; 12-20-2016 at 09:23 AM.

But dedicates server is too expensive compare to vps server, Almost performance is very good like dedicated server.

If you are looking to host a PHP website, I would recommend you to go with Cloudways. They provide managed to host over 5 VPS and cloud providers DigitalOcean, Vultr, AWS,GCE, and Kyup. In the spirit of New Year, they are running a discount coupon through which you can avail 20% of for two months till 9th of Jan. The coupon code is: HELLO2017

May I suggest RapidDedi.com server solutions. You will receive from them ddos protected fastest servers with responsive support at low pricing.

Transferred all my sites to kvchosting.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast