Is vps would be ok for running e-commerce website?

Hi,

I would like to choose the best and the most professional e-commerce friendly web hosting provider in Europe.
    What can you tell me about Libertyvps.net web host? Is it reliable one?
    Any info on SolVPS.com web hosting deals?
    Any reviews please?

I need 30 gbs of disk space, Linux.

What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?

SolVPS.com would work fine for your needs!

No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
    Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
    They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

With a dedicated server, you’re the only ecommerce store in town, and the only website on the server for that matter. It’s your server, you can do what you like, and you have the utmost control over your exclusive space.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Hi,

I would like to choose the best and the most professional e-commerce friendly web hosting provider in Europe.
    What can you tell me about Libertyvps.net web host? Is it reliable one?
    Any info on SolVPS.com web hosting deals?
    Any reviews please?

I need 30 gbs of disk space, Linux.

What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?
    It depends on how many visitors your web site will have. If it's busy you need a vps else you can start with a shared hosting plan and then upgrade to a vps once the web site is busy enough and not suitable for shared hosting.
    Best Reseller Hosting - Get 6 months for $1.65/mo
    WordPress Hosting - Get 6 months for $1.18/mo
    SSD Cloud VPS with cPanel - Get 6 months for $15.97/mo

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Libertyvps.net - pricing is superb.
    This decent web host gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

+ get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

I suppose you should have more options. I can say hostwinds.com are delivering impressive services. Their servers are fast, network is solid and support guys are polite and knowledgeable.

I've been hosting with large companies, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
    I am pleased to say SolVPS.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
    Recommended Web Host!

If you are in search of vps hosting you can use Kvchosting.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Check out Rareservers.com and their affordable vps hosting solutions. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

I think dedicated sever is ok for e-Commerce website.