Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about Cloud VPS? What are the advantages?

Having checked GlowHost.com web hosting plans, I got to know that they offered Cloud VPS plans.
    I am not familiar with this solution as I have never heard about it before..

What is Cloud VPS? What profits will I have using it?

There are several similarities that the two hosting solutions share, beginning with virtualization. The cloud prevails either on the Internet or on several physical servers in a non-local space (it is inherently virtualized). VPS also has almost the same characteristics; the servers are located in some place outside the company premises, and the data is stored on virtual machines, which function almost like they're independent from other virtual machines on the same physical server. VPS hosting usually expand past a private network, which is a feature also shared by Cloud hosting.
    On the contrary, the virtualization level of VPS hosting solutions is not as the same level of a Cloud. Irrespective to whether it is a private cloud, public cloud or a hybrid cloud, it spreads the data of a company, which they pay in order to be stored, throughout a wide range of servers. Therefore, a cloud server can dynamically respond to unexpected traffic hypes or workloads and also alter access and bandwidth appropriately. Although a VPS also has this scalability and agility features, it cannot do it with such a wide variety as of a cloud.
    However, what is important to notice is that VPS is a great forerunner as to what is usually recognized as the cloud. Both, Cloud hosting and VPS hosting solutions switched the area of IT development out from the server space and into the virtualization.
    Although VPS hosting is not as the same as cloud hosting, they share a number of similarities, in their technologies and focus. So although your company is not yet ready for a total shift into a cloud hosting solution, VPS hosting solutions could be a great start-up to your hybrid or perhaps a public cloud.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers.
    Cloud Hosting Benefits
    Highest level of website performance guaranteed by multiple machines
    Guaranteed server resources (CPU, RAM)
    Redundant data storage
    No single point of failure
    Website growth flexibility
    Lower pricing and generous features

Thanks a lot for considering us. Feel free to contact us and get all the things cleared.

I ll break down your question and try to explain you about tradiotional VPS and Cloud VPS

What is VPS Hosting in the Cloud or Cloud VPS?
    Instead of breaking one dedicated server into 40-50 smaller pieces (also called as “containers”) which is the traditional vps setup, VPS Hosting in the cloud does not rely on one dedicated server instead is distributed over hundreds of dedicated servers for scalable resources & power. VPS Hosting in the Cloud is fully redundant unlike traditional VPS.

Why and how is VPS Hosting in the Cloud Scalable?
    The VPS is distributed over hundreds of dedicated server for power and resources and this makes scaling of resources extremely easy. Scaling resources means you are able to login to your VPS hosting control panel and resize your VPS at anytime, even add resources or remove resources: it’s that easy. No downtime or reboot is required. It’s instant.

If you want to read more about Cloud VPS, here is a nice article
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

I began with GlowHost.com when all I needed was a simple vanity page. Then I added a busy phpBB forum. Since then, I've upgraded my hosting package and began hosting video and other multimedia content.
    They saved a good sum of money for me - their hosting plans are cheap.

I saw many hosts that were in my budget, provided the resources I needed and where not oversold but where usually in the UK or Canada, which was unacceptable for me because most of my members are from the US. This obviously depends on your target audience, if you are targeting people in Australia increase your budget and get Australian hosting because it will be alot faster than if you cheap out and get US hosting.

Cloud vps is nothing but vps hosting itself, virtual private server on cloud means on internet where you can host any number of application or websites in it. check out with Trijit web services.

cloud vps hosting | vps hosting india

As a good alternative can draw your attention to SSD VPS hosting deals offered by vpsblast.net.
    They have linux distribution of your choice, 30-day money back guarantee, several locations to choose from (EU, USA).
    I like this web host and can highly recommend it.

If you are in search of quality host you should use Kvchosting.com. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

Cloud vps is server setup ed from the hosting providers with cloud computing technology. This even is similar to vps hosting with less difference which is not seen with eyes but the services can be felt by customers.

vps hosting bangalore | cheap vps bangalore | cheap vps hosting

Cloud hosting is based on the cloud computing technology which offers public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, cloud CDN hosting and cloud storage services at affordable rates.
    http://www.cloudoye.co.uk/cloud-hosting-service

As you are not familiar about cloud storage plan and pricing. In that case I would recommend you cloudoye, they provide you cloud storage services at reasonable prices.

VPS hosting in the cloud is the future. With this type of hosting you are not relying on just one server for resources, and one of the most amazing features of VPS hosting in the cloud is the fact that you can scale resources.

The cloud maximizes a hosts profits and saves providers a lot on power, space and resources. You are not necessarily going to be reaping the benefits form every cloud provider but there are providers that certainly have good deals. Do the math and compare costs for yourself between cloud and "traditional" hosting. VPS hosting is a type of cloud hosting, but within a single server. Cloud is spread out among several servers. "The Cloud" is also a new catchy marketing phrase...
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Blog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5+pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast