Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bulgaria servers? Where can I order them?

I have several clients who need to host their websites in Bulgaria.
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in Bulgaria?
    Linux, 400 gbs of HD, 12 gbs of RAM and 10 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $150/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on Hostplay.com servers?

HostPlay.Com is the place for cheap and reliable offshore Web Hosting ... with Semi-Dedicated Hosting, Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers and Domain. i think it is good for you

Are you looking for only servers based in Bulgaria or what?

For the price that you are able to afford, I am quite sure you can get a good dedicated server for that price. I see a few reviews for Hostplay on review sites but that doesn't give me enough confidence to go for them. Highly suggest you do your due diligence before opting for one.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

As an alternative option I can say okayservers.com would be suitable for your demand with their solid protected servers, low-cost deals and helpful support.

I have been with Hostplay.com for more than 7 months and have loved their hosting and service.
    It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, corporate and personal) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions.

It is the best option for getting servers in Bulgaria.

Hi If you are not specific about location then I would suggest you to have a look at VPS9 Networks new dedicated hosting services with high configuration, better uptime, and expert support.

As I know that Hostzealot.com have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Servers from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are worth your attention because of their stability and reliability.
    They have affordable prices and support is active and troubleshooting.

I came to superbithost.com 10 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
    Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

If you are in search of quality server host in Europe I recommend to check a1dedicatedservers.com services. You will get high performance servers, stable networking and professional assistance.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Yeah, I am 100% sure that superbithost.com would be perfect choice. They offer really cool servers located in Bulgaria.
    In conclusion, it is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
    Very reasonable monthly charge also.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can rely on Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

+ one more vote for superbithost.com and their offshore servers in Bulgaria. They accept bitcoin.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

So, did you find a host? I used to live in Bulgaria for some time and used collocation in couple of their DC so if you did not find I can give you some pretty decent recommendations.
    VPSinEU.com|Managed Virtual Private Servers|Managed Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Dataplace - Holland, Europe

Search for this on google youll get the best results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast