Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best cheap hosting company in USA?

host gator web hosting is Best cheap hosting company

ctrlswitches.com is one of the best and affordable web hosting provider. have a look at their services. hope you can get better hosting plan.

Google it you will find according to your requirements.

I believe you need to have more reliable names. Take a look at services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their top quality.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tommy View Post
    You can rely on Hostwinds.com ssd hosting. Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

For better speed, high uptime you can go for Netherlands VPS hosting which will cost you very less and comes with high configurations. Just contact leasedlayer.com for more details and best hosting deals.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

2MHOST hosting company give you $2.75 per month in USA.

Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You must go through offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

Once check pugmarks for best and cheap rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tommy View Post
    As for professional and time-tested web host, I can draw your attention to SolVPS.com US web host.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. Their Fb page is great: facebook.com/solvps

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are still in search of reliable web host to get cheap hosting deals in USA, can recommend these ones:

- Kvchosting.com - Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    - QHoster.com - Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

How about Canadian hosting? The best hosting for me i s 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with this host is great. My wordpress blogs and other sites has been hosted with this host for almost 4 years now and so far, I have had no complaints with them. I haven't seen any downtime at all. The pricing they offer is still competitive. Their support is always fast and 24 hours online. Go ahead and sign up today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast