Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Need your advice to choose a VPS package

I was recommended by a friend and he sent me 3 VPS companies

Code:
    1/ http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/13979-HostSlim-PREMIUM-MANAGED-VIRTUAL-PRIVATE-SERVERS-IN-NETHERLANDS!-DDoS-PROTECTED!!!

2/ http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15476-Unmanaged-UK-VPS-8GB-PURE-SSD-Storage-2GB-RAM-2-CPUs-1TB-Transfer-1Gbps-Uplink-at-%C2%A33-month!

3/http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15559-Luxin-Host-Pure-SSD-VPS-Hosting-E5-CPU-Unlimited-Traffic-Dedicated-RAM-24-7-Live-Chat
    but i don't know which one is better, my budget is $35 / month, I want to upgrade my shared hosting to a new VPS for my sites. My sites are Wordpress sites with 600 visitors/ day

Can any one tell me from the list above, which VPS is better?

Please advise me!
    Harry

Well, I haven't used their services. I would suggest you to go with Scopehosts Fully managed VPS hosting plan. you can get SSD space, Free cPanel, Free management services and more. visit them you can get more details. Its best choice for your need I feel.

Check some latest and best hosting provider deals in market place section.
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

i recomment you use Luxin-Host-Pure-SSD-VPS-Hosting. It is good for VPS

Is there any particular reason you've selected mentioned hosting provider? Do you have any experience with them? For your website I guess a VPS hosting would be a good solution and you can definitely find a good plan even for less then your budget

Cheers!
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

I'd say that JVMHost.com would be best option to get VPS hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

This would be the best choice - linux vps hosting. It has excellent service on a low price and a very helpful and reliable support team!
    Last edited by Connector; 11-26-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: misspellings

If you ask me, I consider Rareservers.com as well as Kvchosting.com being the best options for ssd vps hosting.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

I think that you need to decide what is important for you and for your type of web site your want to host. As for me DDos protection is a very important part. I would recommend you pay a lot of attention to it. As good option for DDos protection I can suggest you having a look at ddos-guard.net - they offer as remote DDos protection as have ddos protected packages.

Quote Originally Posted by harryptx View Post
    I was recommended by a friend and he sent me 3 VPS companies

Code:
    1/ http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/13979-HostSlim-PREMIUM-MANAGED-VIRTUAL-PRIVATE-SERVERS-IN-NETHERLANDS!-DDoS-PROTECTED!!!

2/ http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15476-Unmanaged-UK-VPS-8GB-PURE-SSD-Storage-2GB-RAM-2-CPUs-1TB-Transfer-1Gbps-Uplink-at-%C2%A33-month!

3/http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15559-Luxin-Host-Pure-SSD-VPS-Hosting-E5-CPU-Unlimited-Traffic-Dedicated-RAM-24-7-Live-Chat
    but i don't know which one is better, my budget is $35 / month, I want to upgrade my shared hosting to a new VPS for my sites. My sites are Wordpress sites with 600 visitors/ day

Can any one tell me from the list above, which VPS is better?

Please advise me!
    Harry
    I suggest you to go with Pugmarks.They are the best and provide you the competitive rates. Once give a sure shot check with them.

According to my knowledge JVMHost.com is really quality host with properly optimized VPS hosting solutions. I like their performance and stability. Support knows their job well.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services andsupport

Sky Host provides best web hosting services, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and Cloud hosting. If you are looking for best VPS hosting package then Sky Host is the ultimate option for you to go with. We also provide 24/7 customer support via call and email.

My suggestion is VPSGet.com that is really quality hosting option. All of their work is based on quality. Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

I would recommend you cloudways. For the following reasons.

Cloudways is a managed cloud host provider. In which you can host your site on 5 different cloud and VPS providers. Cloudways server stack is based on Nginx, Varnish, Apache,PHP-FPM which helps you speed up your site. You only need to manage your application server management and its security will be done by Cloudways. Plus you will get many features along with it:

* 1-click Server deployment
    * 1-click application deployment
    * 1-click free let’s encrypt SSL
    * 24/7 Support
    * 1-click HTTP/2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast