Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need adult hosting

I am planning to launch my adult content project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
    I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports adult content hosting on its shared hosting account.
    The one I found is Exmasters.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do you know anything about them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Russian based hosting services are best your needs. Check out some reliable Russia web hosting providers. visit offers section for detailed information and for more offers.

Most non-US hosts have no problem with adult hosting, and in the US it also is a rather small number of providers (but some big among them) that exclude this in their TOS. Just look at any host you are interesting in, and then look at their TOS and search for "adult" to make sure.

John

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

I suggest you to look for customer reviews. I know Exmasters.com is the best option to get server solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.

You probably don't need to deal with all the hoops and unreliability of "offshore" or most foreign hosts, most United States hosts won't have a problem with adult content as long as it's 18+ of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    I am planning to launch my adult content project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
    I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports adult content hosting on its shared hosting account.
    The one I found is Exmasters.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do you know anything about them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
    oh,I am very interested in your project

I remember discussing your needs with you and I am not sure if you will find a lot of shared hosts willing to host an adult website, unless that's what they specialize in. We host quite a few AdultScriptPro sites and 99% of them are on our unmetered dedicated plans

I recommend to rely on Exmasters.com deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you are looking for adult hosting, you can use 4Goodhosting. I have had no problems using their service. I have my own adult chat website hosted with them without any downtime. Speed is excellent. Pricing is very affordable. Support is always active 24 hours and the responses are within few minutes often with full solution.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.5 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Okay, *but* PHP 5.5 is an outdated version of PHP (we are at 7.x now) and giving you a "free" domain means you cannot leave the host, as they still own that name.

John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast