Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for cheap cloud hosting account (budget is $5/mo)

What reliable cloud web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to look at?

I need over 20 gbs of disk space + 24/7 customer support via Skype or Phone.
    I got to know that SolVPS.com have quite good and affordable cloud hosting accounts.

What can you say about the quality of their services (network uptime, speed connectivity, support care)?

Contact Scopehosts.com for reliable SSD cloud hosting services. you can skype them for more details or you can contact their sales team. I have used their services for few month. They have best customer support and affordable hosting plans.

I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say ViUX.com is offering quality cloud-based hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Kudos to guys at SolVPS. At the same time, there are absolutely no bandwidth issues that you would have to face, and at the same time, neither would you have to face any other problems. The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.

I would recommend getting a DreamHost account using $97 discount coupon found in DreamHost forum or everywhere.
    It would only cost $22.40 for 1 year of hosting.

I am sure ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are highly reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

I love SolVPS.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime! Clearly, their ratings on this review site attest to this, and I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with SolVPS and their team, hosting service is superb. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

These plans might do

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    What reliable cloud web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to look at?

I need over 20 gbs of disk space + 24/7 customer support via Skype or Phone.
    I got to know that SolVPS.com have quite good and affordable cloud hosting accounts.

What can you say about the quality of their services (network uptime, speed connectivity, support care)?
    Hey,

Have a look the the cloud hosting plans provided by Ace cloud hosting (an awardwinning cloud hosting service provider). With 24*7*365 Support, Ace offers 99.99% uptime.
    Hope this helps
    Thank You.

According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

The best thing about SolVPS.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The best web hosting service provider is considered best only if it is feature rich, fast performer and reliable to its customers. Featured-filled Cloudways managed cloud hosting platform that enables developers, bloggers, designers and agencies to easily manage and deploy applications on DigitalOcean, Vultr, Google Compute Engine, Amazon servers.

What Cloudways does is that it optimizes and sets up all the necessary software on the DigitalOcean, Vultr, Google and Amazon EC2 servers. You don't have to worry about installing Linux, MySQL, PHP, Varnish, Memcache, Apache, Nginx and other scripts on the servers.

Fully managed and optimized servers.
    Unlimited websites and staging URLs
    One Click Free Let's Encrypt SSL installs
    Easily scale up and scale down servers.
    Pay as you go - You are charged only when you use a server
    Invite Team members to coordinate on projects
    SSH and SFTP access
    24/7 support
    Free automated WordPress migration

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

Sky Host is providing best web hosting and cloud hosting services at very low costs throughout Pakistan. We offer best hosting packages with ultimate customer support. We also provide VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, shared hosting, and reseller hosting at lowest costs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast