FREE SSL based hosting

If you are searching for FREE SSL based hosting then Cloudways Managed Cloud Hosting ensures that your website is secure by providing SSL based hosting. When you sign up to Cloudways, you just have to enable the FREE Let's Encrypt Certificate option to enjoy FREE SSL based hosting on one of the managed cloud platform. Combine this with the uniquely built ThunderStack to get optimized speed for your cloud hosted website with maximum security, along with 24x7x365 support.

There is no web hosting provider gives free hosting services. But, I would like to recommend you that a2hosting.in because it gives fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rates.

You can search online and found the free web hosting provider. According to my point of view, no one can provide free web hosting services.

I don't think any provider gives free SSL certificates, rather they offer to buy dedicated servers and give SSL after that deal. It means you are buying indirectly SSL from them.

I recommend you to check with scopehosts managed wordpress hosting services, They do provide SSL certificate on services, check their website for more info..

Quote Originally Posted by sproutmedia7 View Post
    I don't think any provider gives free SSL certificates, rather they offer to buy dedicated servers and give SSL after that deal. It means you are buying indirectly SSL from them.
    We do offer FREE SSL with all web hosting package even on shared , please read : https://blog.webhost.uk.net/webhostu...rtificate.html

I would like to recommend you that Godaddy because they are providing fast, secure and reliable cloud hosting services.

BlueHost provides free SSL on wordpress based websites