Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

want to buy a vps

Hi guys,

I want to buy a vps not more than $2/month, do you know which web hosting company can provide vps around $2/month, thanks!

You can check the offers in free hosting forums where some hosts offer trail or free VPS or Some low cost VPS. But i would suggest you to increase your budget to get better hosting services with more hosting features like highly experienced support team, 99.99% uptime, Stable Network connection, reliable hosting services, refund policy and etc. you will be not getting much features with free or low cost VPS hosting plan.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

I believe that you need to increase your budget if you need to get professional vps hosting service. You will get what you pay for.
    I know that SolVPS.com is a good place where you can order nice ssd vps hosting solutions. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!

My recommend is to use Kvchosting.com deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hi, I suggest you to check VPS9 Networks deals. they have best featured hosting services at very less price. compare the prices with other hosting services also. contact them directly for more details. i have been researched about them its quite good.

As per my experience i suggest you to spicyhost..because from last 2years i am using services from spicyhost.in. excellent services and also you check leasedlayer.com they are giving very good discount on VPS.

Hello,we have special VPS plan for students only nowadays,show me your student card before i give the $1.9 VPS whose original price is $9.9.You could contact me via skypelive:Jina0818).Thanks and hope you everything fine.

Try to have a look at https://www.kvcwebhost.com/ - they have powerful VPS servers and 30% OFF (Coupon: dad16)

try searching at lowendbox.com as your budget is really low.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

I can say rareservers.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You have to try Godaddy. Their service and Plans are very interesting and also reliable. But i suggest you to check all the details that you need, if they give you then go with that.

Have a look at VPS deals from QHoster.com and Solvps.com.
    Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.

Hi scarletts, check out servercake.in. They provide low price for VPS hosting. I got my VPS from them for low price

You should try the Colossuscloud platform from the Serverpoint which is one of the best hosting providers currently.
    Refer to the link below for the customer reviews:
    --
    http://www.shopperapproved.com/revie...om/page-0.html
    --

ColoussusCloud now includes new advances such as fully private networking between zones, a new beautiful and easy interface to deploy virtual servers, automatic deployment of cPanel based servers, as well new tools to help developers work more easily.

ColossusCloud also allows deployment of virtual servers in Dallas, Las Vegas and Ashburn, Virginia.

About ServerPoint.com, creators of ColossusCloud.
    Established in 1998, ServerPoint.com is a respected web hosting company that offers the highest quality Linux and Windows web hosting services, dedicated server hosting and cloud VPS hosting services to thousands of customers worldwide. ServerPoint.com’s core values are aimed at providing customer-focused, high-performance web hosting services tailored to meet specific needs of each individual customer. With a wholly owned and fully redundant network, top quality server hardware and professional support, ServerPoint.com provides customers with improved service levels and a powerful and secure web hosting environment.

Visit our websites at www.serverpoint.com and www.colossuscloud.com

ServerPoint.com is a Lasvegas based hosting company started in 1998! They are now offering Linux and Windows VMs in 65% lifetime offer.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

You can check in forum offers section,and you will get affordable prices, and also you check in google who are providing affordable vps services,money back guarantee, and best customer services,and select plan based on your requirement.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast