RapidDedi servers

Hello there!
    Please help me to define a host that is good at providing performance stable dedicated servers?
    I think of having a deal with RapidDedi.com, do you know them?
    Have you got a personal experience with them?
    Thanks in advance.

Servers from hostingsource.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are worth your attention.
    Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance!
    Support is second to none.

I have never heard about them. You must try vps9.net, They have stable dedicated servers with updated configurations and unique hosting features. you can rely on their customer support team for any technical issues, very quick and effective solutions.

Performance stable server

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Hello there!
    Please help me to define a host that is good at providing performance stable dedicated servers?
    I think of having a deal with RapidDedi.com, do you know them?
    Have you got a personal experience with them?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hey Snoopy. I went and checked out RapidDedi, haven't heard of them before, but it looks like they have fast processors and prices are fair. However they didn't seem to have a lot of options with RAM and HD space, also the have bandwidth capped at 10TB. Check out http://www.cybercon.com/?mw_aref=3e3...ccf21b312c5501. Going through that link will give you 10% off which would put you under Rapid cost and includes managed services, multiple layers redundancy so 100% uptime guarantee, and stable performance with unmetered bandwidth connected to 4 10G Top Tier backbone connections. Noticed you have compared/promoted many server hosts over the years. If you're interested making %50 commission off referrals, contact me or sign up under coupon code WY69X6 and I can get you better discounts as well!

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    They have super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for their customers.

To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

What for will use use the server? Do you have any specific budget and location in mind?
    VPSinEU.com|Managed Virtual Private Servers|Managed Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Dataplace - Holland, Europe

Servers from hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za are worth your attention, their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Prices are competitive. They are worth every cent you pay for their services.

You can try KTCHost as they provides 24x7 support and monitoring ,so that no need to waste your valuable time to manage server level issue, you can concentrate on sales.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

I'd advise you to use servers from cloud.co.za, the server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Servers are not overloaded.

I am using RapidDedi.com and highly recommend to you! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

Hi,

If you are just starting with dedicated servers you need a stable provider. So you need someone who has good 24/7 professional support to be helpful even in the midnight.
    When they could offer you many options of configuration and also bandwidth you should test them with their trial. (of course, if they have this option).
    You should just try to look up for “dedicated server trial” and consider what’s the best for you.
    With love,

Terka.
    Co-founder 10Gbps.io

I would recommend you to check with scopehosts hosting services, They do provide secure and reliable hosting service on reasonable prices. Have a look on thier site scopehosts