Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need stable server with 1 TB of HD space

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    Most of my clients are located in EU.

I need stable server with 1 TB of HD space, 24 gbs of RAM and 12 Tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Do you know anything about dcxv.com services? It was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them?
    need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thumbs up Reliable dedicated Server

Hey, I'm with this hosting center that has 100% uptime guarantee, 24/7/365 Skilled tech support, and fastest connectivity because hooked up to 4 10G Top Tier backbones. Also Privacy Shield member so EU no problem. Check it out. http://www.cybercon.com/?mw_aref=3e3...ccf21b312c5501 There is quote attached and I'll get you at least 10% off, and you will have much quicker and more reliable server. (Consider conversion rate also EU/US)
    Attached Images Attached Images

you must try highly configured dedicated servers from Scopehosts.com , they have very affordable hosting plans with high uptime and best customer support. you can even get knowledge base support for your any technical queries.

Hi,
    Cloudibn is managing Hosting Services & Solutions Provider providing premium hosting services for all types of businesses since 1999.
    Dedicated server with special offers , You can check this : http://www.cloudibn.com/dedicated-servers-usa.php
    or
    Email: sales@cloudibn.com.

You know reliable dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za.
    They have no downtime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Support is online for 24 hours.

I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

When I found dcxv.com, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
    I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.

The dedicated hosting package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

I know servers from a1dedicatedservers.com are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable.
    There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Servers from a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are worth your attention because of their top-notch services, They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

Check www.online.net if you do not heed managed support they will be your best choice.
    VPSinEU.com|Managed Virtual Private Servers|Managed Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Dataplace - Holland, Europe

Really cool experience. dcxv.com is the most reliable web hosting service I have ever tried before.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.

I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied dcxv.com web hosting user. My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com servers are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    Prices are low and network is fully-redundant. Servers are not overloaded.
    They are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.

Now I'm with dcxv.com which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Okayservers.com have rock-solid server solutions. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast