SSD shared account to have a deal with ...

What's the best SSD shared hosting provider?
    Is that iFastNet.com? Or are there any alternatives to them?

Do you have any specific requirements? What sites are you planning to host? Why?

I know that kvchosting.com is really good option for hosting websites. Their ssd hosting storage gives really fast speed connectivity.
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. join their FB community: facebook.com/kvchosting

I have used Web hosting plan from kvchosting.com , very disappointed and unexpected downtime. Support is not quick. only for new clients they provide good support after some time the team start giving reasons for downtime and technical issues.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Well, hostwinds.com have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues). Uptime is great.

You must go through reviews section of hosting provider there you will get good information about services and support

iFastNet.com ? never heard about it before . can i give me more information about it ?