Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zinavo View Post
    Crawling:
    When Google visits your website for tracking purposes. This process is done by Google’s Spider crawler.

Indexing:
    After crawling has been done, the results get put onto Google’s index (i.e. web search).
    Exactly,both are different purpose,if your query submit into the seach box that time crawler works after crawling has been done search engine will start the indexing ...

Hey,

I'll explain to you in the very easy way...

Crawling and Indexing is totally different things.

Crawling: in process of crawling, Google goes to your site and look all your data, blog, pages and follow links to pages and blogs and get an idea of your website and position of your website compared to others.

Indexing: After crawling, in this process google done process of adding your page or website into google search. It will finalize the position of your site and put into your google search this all process done after crawling. your site may be not shown in google search if you put your site as no index it means you directly indicate don't show my site on google search.

Crawling is the Process of collecting information from site and indexing means indexing your page where the informatation is mentioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12