a2hosting.com vs ifastnet.com

Which plan would you choose - from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com?
    Any why?

No at all a2hosting.com. I had recently shifted my hosting account to them, they had promised me free migration and basic cPanel settings. After I got web hosting service They are telling me to do it on own or else pay for technical support.

If you are looking for quality ssd hosting you can use Hostwinds.com. They have solid servers which cost not much and have quality support which is online for 24 hours.

The best thing about hostwinds.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. Servers are rock-solid and fast.

Check both company reviews,price features and support etc.

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about service and support

Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I choose a2hosting.com . you can try.