Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

which hosting is best for online shopping site?

Hello friends,

which hosting is best for online shopping site? my site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud?

i personally prefer shared hosting. It's simple and reliable.

You can try the Serverpoint's shared hosting account which will be best for your needs. Since you are using an e-commerce website, they offer an optimum uptime for your websites at a very reasonable monthly price for the shared accounts. Refer to the link for more details:

http://www.serverpoint.com/en/web-hosting/
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

I believe that Swissns.ch will meet all your specific needs - it is flexible web hosting provider.
    Their servers are located in France and Germany. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable web hosting provider.

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Private web hosting will be good for your website and best web hosting company is Godaddy.

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from trustworthy providers, I mean go4hosting .They have provided 24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them.

According to my opinion hostgator.in and bluehost.in are the best hosting sites.

I think private is good.

Shared hosting account is best for online shopping site.

VPS is better,because online shopping means traffic is very imp, you need secured server so i suggesting you check with leasedlayer or spicyhost servers.check customer reviews and ratings and select better one.

Hello

If you are in starting phase then you should start with shared hosting because in starting phase there is no more traffic on the website. When your business is growing and number of visitors will be increased day by day then you can switch on private hosting. .

Godaddy or iPage is good for shopping sites

I think for online shopping site eCommerce hosting is the best option to go with. Lets have a look over the following infographic giving the clear idea about the benefits of using cloud hosting for eCommerce business

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best one. As I know Swissns.ch is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

I think the shared very good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast