Cheap and reliable SSD shared account ...

iFastNet.com and a2hosting.com SSD shared accounts are nice and can be suitable for my needs and I don't know which way is better to follow?
    What do you think?

Do not consider iFastNet.com , They are not reliable/trustworthy. I did not get refund on my service as it was promised before I purchase. I was not happy with the web hosting service speed so asked them to refund but they told me to give strong reason to get refund.

I believe you should have more options. I'd recommend Hostwinds.com which is nice for any hosting solution. SSD litespeed servers makes it fast and tech support know how to manage servers and treat customers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

You should trust hostwinds.com ssd hosting. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Sometimes the reviews can also be fake. So Its better you contact the web hosting support team for all the doubts and any clarifications.

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts SSD shared hosting services, They do provide various addon services with shared hosting service. You will get very affordable services with good technical support.

I'm using iFastNet.com . It's very good . you can try