Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VPS account on lovely conditions ...

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com have VPS accounts which are able to satisfy all my needs and I need to know which way would you follow? And why?

I will recommend 4goodhosting.com if you are looking for high quality VPS. Their servers are fast and 100% up. They are much faster than every other hosting providers that I've used to date. Pricing is competitive. The 24 hours support has been fast and very helpful. Their support staff helped me setup my blog website for free. Go ahead and try them.

BerthaJones did you actually had a chance to check out their 24/7 dagens support in Sweden? I mean, is it really 24/7 and they're really helpful? I am searching for a VPS, I've been thinking about 4goodhosting but unfortunately I couldn't find alla opinions along my friends so... :/
    Last edited by Andersson3252; 09-04-2021 at 07:05 PM.
    Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Amazon is the best and the securest VPS server provider nowdays. You can try rackspace also !.

Other Providers :

1. Dotblock
    2. Atlantic.net
    3. Hostgator

I only trust these 3 providers other than Amazon.

BTW I have 4 amazon servers and I am really happy with them .

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

You can rely on dcxv.com team. Their ssd vps hosting solutions look affordable.
    I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts SSD VPS hosting, you will get very affordable vps services and quick support. Go ahead with pure SSD VPS services.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy vps hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have used their services. not worthy, very bad customer support and high uptime.

I think you need to get more quality options. I can honestly say that Hostwinds is the one of the best host in the world. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Servers are properly maintained and provided with highest performance and uptime.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth VPS hosting services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out