Which server is better to sign up with?

Can you help me out to make a right choice comparing plans from cloud.co.za and hostingsource.com?
    Which host is more attractive from your point of view?

If you are looking for best server hosting I can name pmgchosting.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

My experience was amazing with Globo.Tech. They have a good support and I've never experienced downtime in the last 2 years hosting my e-commerce website.

As per my experience I would like to suggest you to go with vps9.net, Very affordable dedicated servers with Best customer support.

You may -- if indeed we speak about "dedictated servers" here and not shared hosting accounts (?), consider how much space you will need. "hostingsource.com", for example, has attractive pricing, but only offers little space. The other issue to consider of what data center LOCATION would be best to host your sites. Fastest loading for visitors would be close to their own geographic locations. So, if you expect many European customers/visitors, then best a server in Europe, if in the US, then the DC should best be in the USA.

John

I would suggest you to subscribe the servers with scopehosts, they provide best servers with affordable prices and good support. I've been using their services since3 years still im not facing any downtime on servers and they do provide quick support

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

I am using RapidDedi.com and so far no regrets! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

First check any company reviews and plan price and feathers etc.

==>> Hostplay.com is a good place where you are able to order powerful servers located in Sweden, Bulgaria, Netherlands and Russia.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
    Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.

Dedicated server and VPS servers are best choices to go with. A VPS server will also act as a dedicated server but with limited features. A dedicated server will host your site entirely and no third party will share the pie of the cake.

I always use Hostzealot.com provider for solid servers and responsive support. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Hostingsource.com is the best host which provides quality and stable servers. Their prices are low and network is fully-redundant and support is online for 24 hours. Support is online for 24 hours. They fix issues very fast if they occur.