Why there is difference in search results of google, Bing and Yahoo?

My site is ranking on 3th pages of google for a certain keyword but with that same keyword its ranking on 1st page of yahoo and 1st page of bing. how can i optimise my site doing same things which i am doing forbing ans yahoo. or what extra should i do for this search engines?

Google, Yahoo and Bing each have their own proprietary algorithms for organic search. Yahoo has a deal with Bing to use its results, but has modified them slightly based on its own business goals.
    Last edited by Nirala; 03-06-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirala View Post
    Google, Yahoo and Bing each have their own proprietary algorithms for organic search. Yahoo has a deal with Bing to use its results, but has modified them slightly based on its own business goals.
    yes thank . I see bing and yahoo same

Q. The difference between Google, Bing, and Yahoo?
    A. https://goo.gl/l1wYWx