Question about hosting

How i can buy hosting money back 100%? please show me a link

GoDaddy is the one-stop shop for all you need to build your online presence and grow your business, from website builders to hosting solutions and more.

check out ctrlswitches.com for anytime and full moneyback guarantee. They have refund policy on Wordpress hosting, cPanel hosting, VPS hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by hongta View Post
    How i can buy hosting money back 100%? please show me a link

Almost 95% of hosters are give money back guarantee but there are always a clause to it. So my suggestion is if you really want 100% money back guarantee on the service which you are purchasing you must need to look their refund policy before making purchase on any website. And that would be great if you could explain the purpose of your purchase to your hosting company before making purchase. you can contact them on live chat or ticket support so they will clear all your doubts.
    Last edited by HosterDaddy; 03-08-2017 at 01:41 AM.

hosting means, store (a website or other data) on a server or other computer so that it can be accessed over the Internet.

You must go through Offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one

Many company provide hosting search search on Google

eserve members who serve on active duty qualify for many VA benefit programs, including those who serve as part of the Active Guard Reserve.

Mostly buying Hosting without Free Domain Registration gives you a 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Now I'm with kvchosting.com which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I’m not sure about their refund policy but it’s hard to return a service you already used. It’s not a tangible product you can touch. If you were using a service for 30 days, how do you return that? You can’t. Therefore, services usually have a different refund policy and you can’t request one after a specific time or if you abused the services (malicious use, etc.).

You have to search for it yourself

Money back policy varies from web hosts to web host. It depends on the which hosting provider you use. You need to refer the particular companies's knowledge base to know about their Money back policy.

you can try on : hostgator.com/coupons