Server to sign up with ....

What server is good to have a deal with?
    Hostingsource.com and Hostsailor.com are in my mind and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    What do you think?

My recommendation is to use Hostzealot.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

What does their set-up/ installation process entail? What exactly are you responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

I think that you will make right choice if you widen your search. Check out dcxv.com dedicated hosting packages.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.Their servers are located in Europe.

I think dedicated server that is better.

If you are running a large business and your bandwidth and disk space needs are exceeding from your current space then you must go for a dedicated server. If you are running a small to medium sized business and you are not actually having a need to shift with dedicated server, then you must keep on using VPS server. In a VPS server, multiple sites are hosted on a single server but they are allotted with their own space working like a dedicated server but sharing resources of the server.

I am using RapidDedi.com and so far no regrets! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Think that you will choose the best and the most powerful dedicated server having compared these web hosts:
    Rareservers.com - It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.
    Wiredtree.com - I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
    QHoster.com - They offer large and have huge packages for rather reasonable rates..
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Compare them and choose the best. Good luck!

According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

+ vote for hostingsource.com servers.
    They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Do not trust hostsailor.com, very poor web hosting technical support and always there will be downtime.

Before subscribing the hosting service with your preferred hosting service provider, I would recommend you to have a look on the scopehosts DDOS protected Dedicated Servers, compare the price and server configuration. I hope you will be satisfied with their service and support.

I believe Okayservers.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You know it's difficult to choose between such reliable hosting providers like hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, both companies have solid and reliable servers which cost not much and their tech staff is active for 24 hours.
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.