Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud hosting

Cloud hosting

Cloud hosting is said to offer following benefits:
    • anytime anywhere access to your application.
    • scalable IT infrastructure on demand
    • Provisioning free
    • Capital costs converted into Operational costs

Do anyone have more ideas about cloud hosting
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 05-24-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Amazon S3 program is a great example of cloud hosting

I would like to add:
    - cloud web hosting is the most expensive type of web hosting so far.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hello to everyone in the forum in past days as I saw an article about Cloud computing may be a power-saving tool, the item was published from a symposium that took place in New York this month, the conference was given by Dr. Jonathan Koomey, but unfortunately the issue was not traado more in depth in the article. I wonder if any of you know where I can find more information, and you are saying about it, thanks for any help received.

Don't know what I shall think about cloud Hosting, you place your Files on an external Server, what if there is a Faillure or Internet not available, or the provider falls away, for what reason ever. I think it s a risky thing
    Hiqh Quality Web Hosting, Domain Name and Server Solutions at http://www.allin1solutions.com

Here is a nice post about cloud hosting: Cloud Hosting: Why Your Site Needs It

ReviewsGurus.com: Web Hosting Reviews, User Reviews, Coupons, Special Offers

Hello,

Thanks for providing the information about the cloud hosting. I think now cloud is the best for all.

Thanks,
    George Daney

Quality cloud hosting service is given by utropicmedia.net which I suppose is the one of the most reliable companies currently present on the market. Try looking up the offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I would like to add:
    But isn't it pay-as-you-go kind of service?

Cloud hosting is a SCAM! Any host could be cloud host! It just paying with cPanel....

Cloud computing is Internet-based computing, whereby shared resources, software and information are provided to computers and other devices on-demand, like the electricity grid.

It is a paradigm shift following the shift from mainframe to client–server that preceded it in the early 1980s. Details are abstracted from the users who no longer have need of expertise in, or control over the technology infrastructure "in the cloud" that supports them.

Benefits of Cloud Hosting

Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
    Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
    Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
    Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
    Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
    Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
    Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
    Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
    Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
    Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

cloud hosting is a relatively new development where your information is better protected (in theory) by being linked to a number of servers at once instead of just one. This also increases your speed of accessibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I would like to add:
    I don't think so that cloud hosting is most expensive, cloud hosting offers a lot of features at the affordable price, that's why it is so much popular.
    Accountant in a leading QuickBooks Hosting Provider company.

The term Cloud hosting origins from Cloud computing, where two and more computers are connected in a system. The servers included in this system are not simply bundled, processing different tasks, they are collaboratively processing redundant tasks and storing data parallel, which guarantees the security of your data and the flawless experience for your users or website visitors. Connected together they share resources and thus can act as a supercomputer. Cloud hosting today is based on the most innovative hosting technologies available right now and allows your files stored and your websites to be hosted on unlimited number of machines that act as one system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast