Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cloud host with ssd

Do you know any reliable host with high stability based on cloud environment and SSD?
    Simple google search showed Everest.net, however I know nothing about them, do you know how they work?
    I appreciate any input. Do you know any discounts offered by them?

VPB which is a professional hosting company, add me skype : Paul VPB , i will help you

I don't have any idea about this web hosting provider. I would like to suggest you that VPS.net because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting services.

What type of Cloud environment are you referring to? There are many types.

VPB which is a professional hosting company, add me skype : Paul VPB , i will help you

most of the market cloud player is using SSD.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

Taking into account your specific needs seems that Everest.net would be perfect option. Their stable cloud ssd based hosting plans come with nice features and perfectly optimized for any website.

You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    I can recommend SolVPS and their affordable cloud web hosting deals. (start from $4.49/mo). I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you know server managment then you can choose it. Or else you should prefer managed cloud host providers. Then you only need to worry about application and server management is done by the devops teams. For managed hosting I would recommend you Cloudways.

Cloudways provides managed and dedicated cloud hosting servers that are optimized. Through Cloudways, you can select four most popular cloud providers DigitalOcean, Vultr, AWS EC2 and Google Compute Engine. All the servers are optimized with a robust setup containing Nginx, Varnish, Apache, PHP-FPM, MySQL. Plus you can install Let's Encrypt free SSL on 1-click

I have done research and recommend you to use Everest.net without any hesitations. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

My recommendation is to use Everest.net for sure. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hello Corrazon,

Our public Cloud uses SSD as storage, have a look on this page and tell me if you have any questions.

Greetings
    Last edited by ikoula; 03-31-2017 at 10:11 AM.
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    My recommendation is to use Everest.net for sure. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

I also appreciate this provider

I believe that rareservers.com will suit your needs. Their cloud ssd hosting solutions look affordable.
    Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast