Registered User latestnewsheadl's Avatar

How to find and solve website ranking issues in Google SERP?

Hello everyone !! How to find and solve website ranking issues in Google SERP? Because my news site that is 'brisknews' visible or indexed other search engine and get position like bing and yandex but still not visible in google till last page so i want to know what is the issues..please suggest me for visible site in google.

Trying to understand your Web visitors can be a bit, well, confusing. Each individual visitor brings his own set of data that has to be collected, measured, analyzed and reported. If you don’t know what you’re looking at, it can feel a bit like being handed a Rubik’s Cube.
    Luckily, there are plenty of tools out there that can turn all of that collected information into an easy-to-understand report that gives you much-needed insight into your unique Web visitors. When you are armed with this knowledge, you get to see how effective your website is and what changes you need to make in order to make it even better.
    Here are some of the top 10 tools that you can use to gain more understanding about your website traffic
    1. Google Analytics.
    2. Spring Metrics.
    3. Woopra.
    4. Clicky.
    5. Mint.
    6. Chartbeat.
    7. Kissmetrics.
    8. UserTesting.
    9. Crazy Egg.
    10. Mouseflow.

on issue at all. in bing where not such huge competition for keyword so you can get easily rank. but in google where very high competition in keyword so it is really hard to get rank even index also.

Quote Originally Posted by friendhrm View Post
    Trying to understand your Web visitors can be a bit, well, confusing. Each individual visitor brings his own set of data that has to be collected, measured, analyzed and reported. If you don’t know what you’re looking at, it can feel a bit like being handed a Rubik’s Cube.
    Luckily, there are plenty of tools out there that can turn all of that collected information into an easy-to-understand report that gives you much-needed insight into your unique Web visitors. When you are armed with this knowledge, you get to see how effective your website is and what changes you need to make in order to make it even better.
    Here are some of the top 10 tools that you can use to gain more understanding about your website traffic
    1. Google Analytics.
    2. Spring Metrics.
    3. Woopra.
    4. Clicky.
    5. Mint.
    6. Chartbeat.
    7. Kissmetrics.
    8. UserTesting.
    9. Crazy Egg.
    10. Mouseflow.
    Good Informative Post

Google Analytics.
    Woopra.
    Clicky.

Quote Originally Posted by latestnewsheadl View Post
    Hello everyone !! How to find and solve website ranking issues in Google SERP? Because my news site that is 'brisknews' visible or indexed other search engine and get position like bing and yandex but still not visible in google till last page so i want to know what is the issues..please suggest me for visible site in google.
    What are the activities you have done for your site? Do you have created backlinks form the sites which are relevant to your niche?

Link building is the best way to get rank your site on SERP.