What virtualization VPS best for you?

What virtualization VPS would you choose?
    XEN, KVM, OVZ?
    Or only the price is important for you?

If you have budget, I will advise go for Openvz, sometime if you find a host that is not oversell the node, you get better performance on Openvz for big resource at budget price. If not go for XEN, 100% dedicated ram and not sharing with other vps in the same node.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

XEN is best. Xen has many advantages over OpenVZ virtualization, no oversell of resources, supports linux and windows, highly configured, Best performance, Best choice java based applications, full root access and much more. If you are looking for XEN VPS hosting then I suggest you to check with VPS9 Networks XEN VPS Hosting plans. Very reliable and high quality service.

I am suggesting you Xen,because it supports to linux and windows, and it is highly configured server, many of providers providing these services, but you check who are good in this, search about providers customer feedback and select better one.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I recommend KVM with SolusVM ,have been using for our own servers for some time, having no issues at all.Don't go for OpenVZ as you will be restricted to Linux only.
    With KVM you can install Windows as well as Linux, infact even install freeBSd using ISO

For Linux services, I prefer, SolusVm. The interface is very friendly and fast. For Windows services, I prefer VMware.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheap and Friendly SEO VPS services http://www.plutonhosting.com !

Cheap, Stable and Fast Hosting Solutions For Your Business.

Amazing discounts and 24/7 support!

Xen is best one, it support Linux and Windows,check Indian based provider you will get excellent customer service with affordable servers.

KVM and Openvz is best one

I prefer kVM and Virtuozzo is best one

I recommend you to use KVM because it is fully kernel based virtulization and also it supports both linux and windows OS. My vote is for KVM

Have always been using KVM and so far so good.

We do offer VPS on OpenVZ, XEN and KVM, It is depends on which platform you want to use to host the files and work with.. as OpenVZ is only supports Linux there you can linux based application and websites.. coming with XEN and KVM is good for both operation systems.. there you can run linux and windows application as you required. Have a look on our website for more information scopehosts.com