Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I need reliable dedicated server hosting provider

Hello,
    I would like to order reliable server with these specs:
    - Linux
    - 1 TB of HD
    - 12 TBs of Bandwidth
    - 24 GBs of RAM
    There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with one of these:
    1) Rackspace.com ; 2) Rareservers.com ; 3) Dcxv.com
    What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Do you have and preferences for the LOCATION (and therefore connectivity) of your server?

Best,
    John

I would recommend you to go with scopehosts hosting service provider, They do provide DDOS protected dedicated servers and also they can provide you the servers with your specific configuration with affordable prices. Have a look on their dedicated servers as well.. https://www.scopehosts.com/dedicated-servers

Hello,

We can offer you :
    -i5 quad core 3450
    -32 GB ram
    -2TB
    -100 mbits unmetered
    25.99€/month

More info on our dedicated servers page.
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies like hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    They have stable servers and pricing policy is simple and flexible. Support is skillful and troubleshooting.

Why not try better alternative host like 4Goodhosting? They offer excellent dedicated hosting servers for reasonable prices. I've been using their hosting services for more than 2 years now. I like it. I haven't experience any single downtime. Everything was perfect based on my long experience. Customer service has been very prompt. They responded to my support emails and live chat immediately.

To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Dcxv.com is a wonderful dedicated server host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

I would line to suggest you that the Dreamhost.com because it gives fast, secure and reliable web hosting services.

I found leasedlayer.com is providing affordable and reliable dedicated hosting services with best web hosting features.

I think that dcxv.com is the best place for ordering best dedicated server packages in Europe.
    I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

Check out plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, servers are supported well around the clock.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you gace - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

I suppose pmgchosting.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

I would not hesitate to recommend dcxv.com services to anyone.
    Their servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast