Looking for VPS hosting in Europe

I would like to order VPS with these specs:
    - 40 gbs of HD, - Linux, - 1 gb of Ram, - 1 tb of bandwidth + helpful customer support.

I have done google search and found this host: Lionhost.gr
    What hosting provider would you choose? Why? Are they trustworthy?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Use VPS deals from VZHO.com, they offer two locations. Netherlands and Italy.
    They have a custom built VPS control panel which allows them to truely customise the users experience.
    Monthly VPS Coupons:
    50% First month: TRYME
    or
    25% Off reoccuring for life of product: GETINMYSTASH.

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount. Lionhost.gr is reliable option for getting hosting in Greece.
    Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes.

Hello Adam001 our Public Cloud feets your needs please have a look to our website https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

You can rely on VPS9.net for Best Europe VPS hosting services at very low price.

I was looking for a host that will provide a good vps account and was very lucky to have found lionhost.gr host.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Serveroffer fast Xen VPS servers with Linux and Windows systems supported. Data center in EU, Lithuania

I would suggest you to subscribe the plan with scopehosts hosting provider, They do provide SSD based hosting service with reasonable price. You can check with plans have a visit to their website scopehosts SSD VPS

Take your time to look at dcxv.com and their Cheap managed VPS in Europe plans.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

The best VPS providers in Europe are hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk.
    All the components are perfectly matched; they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

I've been using lionhost.gr for over 3 months and I've only had minor issues with them.
    I must say I've saved good money and the hosting has been rock solid, fast. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Have a look at VPS deals from Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com, they provide quality plans in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Their servers are supported well around the clock and there is no downtime on their servers. Prices are competitive.